BrOwNiE LoR

HoPe FoR sWeEt LiFe~

I think everyone knw tis song rite..
y i talk abt tis song? coz i still addicted wif it..
y i will addicted wif it? coz i feel like sum hw it is talking abt my story n wat i feel nw..

I tot the feeling alr away frm me..
but when i listen tis song again..it come back to my mind..
but when i try to stop listen tis song..the feeling make me feel more stress..
tis song kind of like helping me relax my feeling n my mind..



p.s. is tat crying will bring any used?if nt y i'm still crying?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

This blog just wanna share the feeling and thinking abt brownie's life..
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
i just love ice-cream and sweet things,i just a normal girl,but just maybe more greedy then them..coz i like to chasing for a better life for myself..

Followers