BrOwNiE LoR

HoPe FoR sWeEt LiFe~

3/1/2011 2.28 PM :

1) Tis is my 1st post for a new yr..2010 alr leave me n go to the past ( history)..So i shud forget the past n walk on the the future..

2) Look back to 2010..wat i had done..hmm..seen like i done nthg..lol..i think i finally almost complete my foundation yr..hmm..too relax for the yr?! (i guess)

3) Fren..erm..i meet some very special n different ppl..and i did learn a lot of different things in the yr..its make me grow up..

4) In that yr..i learn a lot of things..relationship..problem solving..and oso read ppl mind..tat help me a lot..especially him..he let me knw tat wat post i most suitable to be among frens..and he let me realize hw terrible i'm..

conclusion: I hope i can change in tis yr..i can be better..i can be more mature n more smart..coz..i'm nt longer 18..i'm 21..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

This blog just wanna share the feeling and thinking abt brownie's life..
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
i just love ice-cream and sweet things,i just a normal girl,but just maybe more greedy then them..coz i like to chasing for a better life for myself..

Followers