BrOwNiE LoR

HoPe FoR sWeEt LiFe~


maybe to u i'm nthg..but i might be everything to sumone in the world..
maybe to u i'm childish..but i might be cute in sumones' eyes..
maybe to u i'm useless..but i might be useful for sumone..
maybe when u nid me i'm ur everything; when u dun nid me anymore, i'm nthg to u..

BUT i have to tell u..i nt a rubbish or a toy u can just throw it away..since u just treat me in tat childish way..dun wry i will treat u back in the way u want.. AND ALSO can u be more mature..u r older than me man..grow up ur mind la..dun be like kids anymore..we r 20+ teenage..nt longer kids..wat alr happened just forget it..ya..i said tat to u dy..so wat?! u have to do tat to me to show tat u r smart?!

IDIOT!! tats the most stupid way i ever c..so be mature pls..grow up la..

2 comments:

who tat darn fellow oo?chill jess..

vic..i cnt chill dy..the more i c him..the more i hat him n oso myself..

Post a Comment

About this blog

This blog just wanna share the feeling and thinking abt brownie's life..
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
i just love ice-cream and sweet things,i just a normal girl,but just maybe more greedy then them..coz i like to chasing for a better life for myself..

Followers