BrOwNiE LoR

HoPe FoR sWeEt LiFe~

wahahahahaha..final....final....final exam coming soon^^coming soon^^

AHHHH!!!!!!WTH!!!!!1 MORE DAY!!!!I HAVENT FINISH PREPARE FOR IT!!!!WTH!!!!OMGGG!!!HW HW HW HW...i havent finish prepare..n summore i'm still blogging nw..><"

hmm..let me think wat can i do nw?ermm..fb?no way!!study..i think i shud..but nt reali gt mood..kill by my parents?definitely will..but it nid wait until the result come out..but i dun feel wan die b4 my 21 yrs old birthday o..hmm...i think i better go study nw..n study non stop for the next 24 hrs..slp have to away frm me for tis few days..i have to focus on study nw..

the stupid phd coursework make me damn worried nw..i get 0 for my coursework!!!WTH!!!!i did my work n i get 0!!!!hey mdm!r u slping during key in the marks?hw cum my marks is 0?! even thou i din reali go for ur class,but my attendance still gt 70++% lo..my coursework ahhh...T.T

final...i'll kill u!!!!!i'll!!!!!T.T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

This blog just wanna share the feeling and thinking abt brownie's life..
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
i just love ice-cream and sweet things,i just a normal girl,but just maybe more greedy then them..coz i like to chasing for a better life for myself..

Followers