BrOwNiE LoR

HoPe FoR sWeEt LiFe~


can anyone pls help me stop everything nw? i cnt take it anymore..i cnt stand for it anymore..can anyone help me to stop it..anyone? it is too much too me dy..i cnt take it dy..i will explode soon..alr 2nites i din slp..i nid rest..i nid rest my brain..

final cuming soon..everything cuming soon..everything cum to me soon..everything rushing me nw..i knw nt only me..everyone facing the same problem..but i reali cnt take it anymore..can pls stop it..even thou just for awhile..can stop it n let me rest for a second?let me breathe for a second..can? or i alr disqualified frm breathing dy?

it is just a new day of a new month..i dun wan the month be so miserable..i wan a new n gud month..but y i nt qualified to breath in tis month?y shud i becum like tis in tis month?i nid breath..i nid rest..i nid slp..can i slp?2 nites dy..i reali nid rest..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

This blog just wanna share the feeling and thinking abt brownie's life..
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
i just love ice-cream and sweet things,i just a normal girl,but just maybe more greedy then them..coz i like to chasing for a better life for myself..

Followers