BrOwNiE LoR

HoPe FoR sWeEt LiFe~

oki..becoz one of my banana fren who complain abt tat i keep writing chinese blog..she cnt understand..so nw i change back to write english blog again..=.=" hmm..i just finish my accounting n econs midterm test..accounting if i din score A i'll kill myself..economics if i din pass i still will kill myself..but i think i gt around 90%will kill myself becoz of economics..i reali damn scared la..i studied but i dun understand..next week start reali cnt skip any single class dy la..or else i will failed my final man...T.T other then study..sum hw feel lonely..babe...dude...y u all so bz...i reali feel lonely..T.T..wormie darling...i miss kl life...i miss u all...some hw feel wan go back n study wif u all again...especially study law wif wormie darling again..haiz..but no chance dy..haiz..

just hope next yr can get gud result n can transfer to other uni lo..but my fren at mlk mmu will going to kill me..especially the dude(vic)and the babe(amelia)..the will be the 1st who kill me n chop me to the pieces..
nw is already 3 am..i have to slp nw..or else i will be sent back to china very soon..nitez everyone..

6 comments:

so u reali do wanna transfer..haiz..
haha..dun wory sotong..i'll support u de~ T.T

aiyo..fish...nt sure yet la..still thinking...dun worry k..

dei...juz transfer here...i welcome u...=]

welcum ur head..

==

dun fight here la guys...

Post a Comment

About this blog

This blog just wanna share the feeling and thinking abt brownie's life..
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
i just love ice-cream and sweet things,i just a normal girl,but just maybe more greedy then them..coz i like to chasing for a better life for myself..

Followers