BrOwNiE LoR

HoPe FoR sWeEt LiFe~

hmm..nw is 24/7/2010 6:02a.m...y nw i'm writing my blog..actually i oso duno y..the last time i slept is when 23/7/2010 2:++a.m. until 23/7/2010 10:++a.m...hmm..i almost awake around 24 hrs dy rite..yahooooo~~~~cool man..nt only tis..hmm...when 23/7/2010 ard 11:++p.m. i paint my 2 finger nails to black in colour..hehe..feel cooooollllll..i think i'm going to kill by my parents when i meet them when 24/7/2010 around 2p.m...hahaha...anyway..i'm still young so i used up my time...wakakakaka...

hmm..back to the topic y i'm writing my blog nw..coz nw i dun feel like sleeping n i'm nthg to do..facebook?dun wan..watch animax?watched dy..play game?dun wan..boring..sleeping?dun wan..nt sleepy..hmm..the conclusion is i nthg to do so just awake until nw..

anyway..i'm taking bus to go back hometown after 3 to 4 hrs..hehe..nice rite..hehehehe..hmm..duno want to write wat dy..hehe..o..ya..1 more things..i finish my midterm exam dy...wakakakakakakaka..but when next week start i cnt skip any class anymore..or else io sure die in the final exam..T.T

gambateh Yui chan!!!!!!Mio chan dun scold Yui chan anymore ok..she will try to wake up b4 class deT.T *(u knw who am i talking abt rite..heheheheh)

jia~~~mina...sayonara~~~~^^

6 comments:

what the hell !
got yui chan somemore!!!
me leh???
why i no have name geh!!!
i wan i wan!

u ah..sawa chan..hehe..
hehehehehe..

wth....why sawa?!!?!!?!?

becoz u r old..wakakakakaka..

let me guess..
yui chan is sotong n mio chan is mutant cow..
sawa chan definitely is tat devil pig!! ^.^

vic..dun say it out so loud..ltr sawa chan and mio chan will kill yui chan ne..

Post a Comment

About this blog

This blog just wanna share the feeling and thinking abt brownie's life..
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
i just love ice-cream and sweet things,i just a normal girl,but just maybe more greedy then them..coz i like to chasing for a better life for myself..

Followers