BrOwNiE LoR

HoPe FoR sWeEt LiFe~

Today the result already release out, tat is the result that I had never expect b4 tis..
Management Information System - D
Business Communication - B
Microeconomic - C+
Statistic - C+

When I look at this idiot result i feel like i shud immediately die! I not deserve to live in this world anymore!
come on! Micro and Stat i had learn b4 why i still will get this kind of result! WTF m i duing? Y a person who r idiot as me are living in this world? I'm not deserve to continue be alive! I shud go n die immediately!!!

I'm the biggest failure plus idiot plus loser in the world! I wont forgive myself! I'm nt deserve any forgiveness from anyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

This blog just wanna share the feeling and thinking abt brownie's life..
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
i just love ice-cream and sweet things,i just a normal girl,but just maybe more greedy then them..coz i like to chasing for a better life for myself..

Followers