BrOwNiE LoR

HoPe FoR sWeEt LiFe~

I saw ur fb status,seriously i'm shock..i duno hw to describe the feeling. I think I shud click the like button and click the comment button and say congratz. But out of sudden my hand is out of control. I cant move my hand to like button, or even comment button. My heart was popping fast n almost jump out frm my heart. My hands was freezy and my eyes are out of focus point. I duno whr shud I focus at, wat shud I do next. I duno hw to type the congratz word. I duno hw to click the like button. I saw everyone was hoping her to accept u, and tat was wat they expect frm the passed 1 yr. I shudnt stop u frm getting ur happy life. I shud wish u n her live happy forever, I shud say congratz to u n her. But i reali duno hw to say the word. I'm scared. I'm seriously scared. Do u knw tat u r nt only my fren, u r one of the most important ppl in my life. I think I'm just too lousy so tat u wnt even accept me or treat me as a gal. I'm just suitable to be alone i think. Reali wish u n her will life happy forever. xxcxxx rmb, must life happily.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

This blog just wanna share the feeling and thinking abt brownie's life..
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
i just love ice-cream and sweet things,i just a normal girl,but just maybe more greedy then them..coz i like to chasing for a better life for myself..

Followers