BrOwNiE LoR

HoPe FoR sWeEt LiFe~

Failure - according to thefreedictionary.com it means a person or things that is unsuccessful or disappointing.
Loser - which means a person or things that seems destined to be taken advantage.

These two words are very simple, i think most of the people are understand the meaning of them. Why am I explaining the meaning of these two word here? That is because I'm the failure! I'm the loser! Why am I say so? Becoz I fail my final exam paper!! My GPA is lesser than 2.5!!! WTH am i duin is the passed 5 month? Why I can be that stupid till I failed my paper?!

I'm totally a failure! A loser! An idiot! I'm seriously disappointed to myself! why should a person stupid like me keep living in this world? I hope some 1 can help me from this..but i not dare to tell anyone of my friend about this. When I knew this news in front of my friend, none of them are trying to help me or even counsel me. I still remain the smiley face in front of them pretend that i'm ok..the failed doesn't effect me at all. But actually it does hurt me, it hurt me deeply. I cry for whole night but no one know about it. no one will care about it.

I'm seriously a biggest Failure + loser in the world!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

This blog just wanna share the feeling and thinking abt brownie's life..
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
i just love ice-cream and sweet things,i just a normal girl,but just maybe more greedy then them..coz i like to chasing for a better life for myself..

Followers