BrOwNiE LoR

HoPe FoR sWeEt LiFe~


Last week in melaka.. Last week for foundation studies..Last week to meet all my melaka friends.. Everything gonna end in tis week.. sad?kind of.. coz..knw them fir 1 yr dy.. i did make a lot of gud frens..suddenly have to separate of course feel sad..

But we have to say good bye for our future..we cnt stick 2gether forever..i just can wish all my frens have the best future for themselves.. n when we r free we can always meet each other n come out for yam cha^^

For all my frens i knw in melaka..thanks for u guys being my fren..i'm reali happy to knw all of u guys..hope when tis foundation course go to the end, our friendship still nt go to the end..^^

Glad to knw u guys..thank you very much ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

This blog just wanna share the feeling and thinking abt brownie's life..
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
i just love ice-cream and sweet things,i just a normal girl,but just maybe more greedy then them..coz i like to chasing for a better life for myself..

Followers