BrOwNiE LoR

HoPe FoR sWeEt LiFe~

Actually i tot tat i did switch off all the switches. But nw i just found out actually i just forcing myself to switch off the switches. And one small virus hack into my system switch on all of the switches again. I try use my antivirus system to block n remove all the virus, but i found out it doesn't work. But nw i trying to install a strongest antivirus system to remove all of the virus.


We can't change the past, we learn the mistake nw, and we can change the future. I will do my best n change my future. I'm nt a little young gal anymore, I cnt do anything just follow wat i wan, and wat i wish. I have to think abt others ppl arnd me, I cnt hurt them.

So nw i have to be more stronger, n lw/o hurting others ppl anymore..hope the switches will be off as soon as possible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

This blog just wanna share the feeling and thinking abt brownie's life..
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
i just love ice-cream and sweet things,i just a normal girl,but just maybe more greedy then them..coz i like to chasing for a better life for myself..

Followers