BrOwNiE LoR

HoPe FoR sWeEt LiFe~

pathetic..u guys knw wats tat mean rite..2day i heard sumone say it to me again..she is thr third person who sat tat word to me dy..i tot i will never have any feeling to the words anymore..but its wrong..it still feel hurt to me..the 1st n second person whosay tat word to me was my parents..i would never forget their face reaction when tat day they said the word to me..it is hurt..reali hurt..i tot i wnt cried when i hear sumone say tis word to me..i tot i wnt sad wnt i think back wat happened during tat time..i tot i wnt have any feeling wif it..

but i'm wrong..
pathetic..tis word still hurt me..it still make my wound bleeding..i already tried my best to forget the past y u still wan me to remember the past..it is hurt u knw..it is the worse memory i ever had..if i still can choose i would rather die then remember tis past..

i reali have to face the truth..i'm reali an idoit who make ppl always feel PATHETIC to me..sorry..i knw i make u all feel tat to me..i knw..i just can say sry..i knw after sumone read tis she sure give me (==) tis face again..but i just wan to say out wat i feel nw..just wan say out..sry..

7 comments:

u r nt pathetis at all la!!
who say so?dun tell me is tat pig..

snoopy dun ask tis question over here k..i alr down enough..i knw i'm pathetis..i knw tat..i'm sry..

how many times i hv 2 tell u oo.. T.T

ape la..><..T.T

who called u pathetic de?????????????????
RAWR!!!!!!!!!

amy gila.. XD

amy cool down..she la..><

Post a Comment

About this blog

This blog just wanna share the feeling and thinking abt brownie's life..
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
i just love ice-cream and sweet things,i just a normal girl,but just maybe more greedy then them..coz i like to chasing for a better life for myself..

Followers