BrOwNiE LoR

HoPe FoR sWeEt LiFe~

can i say that november is my month?lol..funny..i will say so just becoz my birthday at this month..lolololololol..will anyone celebrate wif me? i hope so..tis will be my 1st 2+ birthday..1st birthday tat i walk into 2+..i nt longer 1+ yrs old gal..i shud wake up n grow up..haiz..suddenly fell so stress tat i have to face the real life..hw i hope the time can reverse..back to the time tat i'm 18..if can back to 18 i will choose the best choice for myself..i will stay at Help, i will continue my law, i will get my best best best fren, my life will be totally different..

but since nw i cnt do anything dy..i cnt change the time..i cnt do anything wif it..wat i can do is..continue my life..continue n change the future..i choose to give up..so hope the god will open another window for me..let me survive..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

This blog just wanna share the feeling and thinking abt brownie's life..
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
i just love ice-cream and sweet things,i just a normal girl,but just maybe more greedy then them..coz i like to chasing for a better life for myself..

Followers