BrOwNiE LoR

HoPe FoR sWeEt LiFe~


ok..1st trimester cum to the end dy..the time passed so fast..i stuck at mmu already 3 months..==" during tis 3 months i learn a lot of things..n knw a lot of gud frens..

victor,my "boss"..he is smart (i guess)..hahaha..reali thx tat he teach me a lots of things..eva low,my "dude"..she is cool n sum kind of "dark"..hehehehe..next; amelia,my "cheerful dudess"..she is cheerful n sum kind of "fun"..hahahaha..

ok..guys..dun angry n sad k..u all r important to me..u all r my best fren k..i reali feel happy when i spent time wif u all..

hope in next trimester we still can always stuck 2gether like b4 k..u knw wat i mean..

8 comments:

huhu don find a better ching!! or i will kill you

eh auntie come to PJ laaaaa!! nxt week got chocolate buffet!! 3 days from 28th - 30th go there with me! heheee =p

wakakakakaka..i training sumone be the second u lu...

WAHHHHHH!!!!!!CHOC!!!!!!I WANTTTTT!!!!!!

but no money la...T.T

wahhh!! impossible.......no one can ever be like me!! hua hua huaa 8D

O YA I FORGOT MENTION
IT'S FREE OF CHARGE LAR
EAT ALL YOU CAN
but they will charge you if you waste their chocolate lar

but i don think we will waste any
we go wif jamie sapu everything!!! yeah yea!! chocolateeeeee!!!!

hahahaha..i teach u alot meh??
sure boh?i RARELY spend time wif u lately oo~
haiz..realy miss u a..nxt timester meet u la!
wish u hapy hapy holiday!! n_n

wormie:OMG!!!!R U SERIOUS?????FOCCCC!!!!!!!
i wan go la.........
u pay me transport fee then i go k..


vic:got la..thx^^
u dare to say rarely o..=="
happy holiday..

=D Life teaches you not to be so greedy and demand so much

But yeah. It's FOC, but they will charge you if you waste their chocolate. 3 days buffet leh, 8( 3 days!! And it's Beryl's.

lol~ how about me???haha...even though i am nt mmu student~but i oso ur 'gud fren' right?i bought u a candy leh~haha...and u never mention me in ur blog~sad lar..

happy:u different..u r my情妇..hehehehe..
wormie:u knw mr lawrence taught us b4..unlimited wants..but during the 3 days i nt free la>.<

Post a Comment

About this blog

This blog just wanna share the feeling and thinking abt brownie's life..
Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
i just love ice-cream and sweet things,i just a normal girl,but just maybe more greedy then them..coz i like to chasing for a better life for myself..

Followers